Many articles supply answers, but here I actually do not. Here, I ask the questions. If you want to rack your brains for choosing the answers to these life conundrums. But, I warn you. Beware. These are difficult, and though notably hilarious and funny, they have been real and true to life.
Can i begin? Okay, here I go:
1) How come Tarzan has no bears even though he grows up with wolves in the jungle?
2) How does glue not stick to the insides of the tube or can that it comes in?
3) Why do they use sterile injections when executing someone who is condemned to death?
4) Why do we press down harder and harder or the remote controls even though we all know that the batteries are low?
5) Why is it that after someone hits us in the ankles with his supermarket trolley after which appologizes, do we say that every thing is okay? I mean, things are not really fine. Just why is it that we usually do not say that it hurts?
6) Just why is it that long lasting color of the bath soap, the bubbles are always white?
7) Just why is it that you will never find a day when mattresses are not on sale?
8) Why is it that on the web casinos always offer big prize money for their tournaments but never reveal the actual name of the winner after the competition is over?
9) If people evolved from monkeys, just why is it that there still are monkeys?
10) Why did the Japanese Kamikaze pilots wear helmets throughout the second World War?
11) Why does Superman stop bullets with his chest but, then, duck if the empty gun is thrown at him.
12) Why do banks charge a commission when you’re into debt even though they know that there’s absolutely no money in that account?
13) Why do people return again and again to the icebox hoping that something a new comer to eat will be there?
14) Why do people move their hoover over a thin thread lying on the ground, bend down, pick it up, examine it, after which, place it on the ground again and move the vacuum over it again?
15) Why do people believe it when they are told there are more than four billion stars, but when they see a sign that says wet paint, they have to touch and check?
16) How does a plastic bag not open at the conclusion where you first make an effort to open it?
17) Why do you never hear jokes about father in laws?
18) Why exist dead insects inside enclosed electric lamps?
19) Just why is it that in winter we try and keep consitently the house as warm since it was throughout the summer when back in summer time we hated the heat?
20) Why is it that each and every time you try and catch something that is surely going to fall off the dining table, you always hit something different and drop that instead?
Life has many oddities and conundrums: some funny, some less. I’ve mentioned but a few. Consider more? Send them in my experience.